Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Which famous person do you share a Birthday with?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Just Terrible's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I don't know if this is a good one, but the other day I found out that Vince Neil was also born on Feb. 8th !!!!

    Man. Just imagine.

    You?

  2. #12
    diT
    Guest diT's Avatar

    Post

    Curt "The TriggerMan" Cobain!
    SSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAP!

    ------------------

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Adolf Hitler.

    ------------------
    LAST

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Smackie Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    740
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Arnold Palmer
    Joe Perry
    TenTallBen

    Edit for:

    Amy Irving
    Jos? Feliciano
    Charles Kuralt
    Roger Maris
    Buck Buchanan

    ------------------
    Hey pal...you just blow in from Stupidtown?

    [This message has been edited by Smackie Chan (edited February 11, 2002).]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Owen this too's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    169
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    William Holden...and it shows.

    ------------------

  6. #16
    Inactive Member kirkworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Every time I have a B-day, I have to think about this guy sharing it with me.

    15

    ------------------
    "Have you been doing your special exercises? I brought the magic suitcase."

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Bobby42's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kirkworld, I've got a plan that would solve all of our problems.

    Sincerely,

    Fred Goldman

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Just Terrible's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Oh, Hell. I was just now informed of some others who share feb. 8.

    James Dean, John Williams, Jack Lemmon, and SUPERSTAR GARY COLEMAN!

    Woooo-Hoooooo! Gary Coleman?? YES!!!

    ------------------
    "In short - you suck, your views suck, and your friends and family suck!"

    ~Mr. Buttspray. Jan. 16th, 2002.

    Hence, the Willies.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Funkywhiteboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    October 17 (I was born in '63):
    Michael McKean (a.k.a. David St. Hubbins of Spinal Tap)-'47
    Alan Jackson-'58
    George (Norm!) Wendt-'48
    Irene "Granny Clampett" Ryan-1902
    Arthur Miller-'15
    Evel Knievel-'38
    Montgomery Clift-'20
    Tom Poston (George on "Newhart")-'27
    Rita Hayworth-'18
    Jimmy Breslin-'30
    Ziggy Marley-'68
    Softcore porn star Shauna O'Brien forums forums-'70
    Marshall "Eminem" Mathers-'74
    Wyclef Jean-'72
    Vincent Van Patten-'57

    ...last but not least,
    Margot Kidder, of woodpile fame-'48
    L8

    ------------------
    Do a little dance,
    Make a little love,
    Get down tonight!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member The Supermanic Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did some investigating and found a few more:
    Denzel Washington
    Edgar Winter
    Sammy Davis jr.
    Raymond Bourque
    Rob Neidermeyer
    Terry Sawchuk
    Ray Lopez (Nancy's o.l.)
    Ted Lyons (Steve's pop)
    On a sad note, today would've been the big
    4-0 For Cliff Burton. I would now like to take this oppurtunity to join me in a moment of silence as I insert Ride The Lightning in my cd player...

    ------------------
    Fuck ya'll, I'm from Texas

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •